Set upon 2 Ngaan, 46 Sq. Wah of Freehold Land in the quiet and cozy village of Sawang, Sakon Nakhon, you will find these 3 detached homes for sale complimenting the combination of Thai style with Western style furniture, fixtures and fittings. 2 Homes each contain 1 BRM, 1 BTH each, whilst the larger home of 160 Sq. Mt’s is utilized as a family and entertainment room, without sleeping quarters.
It is a rare combination , but works perfectly for a family who wish to have privacy, yet still combine times together and or with friends. All are set separately apart with a large manicured grassed area as the main focal point between them.
The home sizes are:
1st : 65 Sq. Mt’s 2nd = 35 Sq. Mt’s. with a loft style bedroom, 3rd = 160 Sq, Mts of open living and cooking areas. It does sound strange but the whole environment works. Viewing the images, you will note that there is still ample room to expand. Ideally this property would appeal to an investor, retirees, families with teenage children and those who like to entertain.
Further extras include workshop, enclosed parking for 2 medium cars, store room and a large gated entrance to all facilities.
The property will be sold with most furnishings and some negotiable. Just 50 Mt’s away is a very lovely restaurant serving a combination of delicious Thai and Western foods.
The owners have another home in the same village and feel it is time to pass on these homes to someone who will utilize.
Only 27 Km’s to the major city of Sakon Nakhon and even less, 15 Km to Phanna Nikhom for all your shopping and service needs.
It is truly a great buy at this price!
Arrangements for viewing are by appointment only. Please contact Duean, +66943738998 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see this unique homes and land package.
- 1 Home has a loft bedroom
- 2 homes have living quarters now and the 3rd could easily be converted as well.
- 2 Ngaan 46 Sq. Wah Land
- 260 Sq. Mt's total living area plus expansive grassed are to expand.
- 3 homes on 1 large land plot
- 6 large water storage tanks with a variety of pumps ensuring good pressure.
- All sides fenced for privacy and tranquility
- Enclosed garage for 2 medium cars
- Freehold Chanote title
- Schools and facilities in the village.
- Selling mostly furnished but will negotiate on balance.
- Storage room
- Will attract investors for rental income.
- Would suit retirees or smaller families with teenagers quarters.