Position Opening Soon;
Rental Property Manager
Property Manager Job Description:
Residential property managers help investment property owners and homeowners in preserving and increasing the value of their real estate investments. They manage the day-to-day financial operations of the property, including finding and placing qualified tenants, and they ensure the property is in good working order.
Marketing: Keep properties occupied with qualified tenants through advertising, lead
Tenant relations: Establish rental agreements with owners, selects qualified tenants, collects deposits and rents, enforces terms of rental agreements, resolve tenant complaints, oversees eviction proceedings if necessary.
Facilities management: Schedule maintenance and repairs, negotiates contracts with vendors, regularly inspects property to ensure it is in good working order, quickly resolves emergency maintenance issues.
Owner relations: Keep an open dialogue with property owner on vacancies, tenants, physical condition of property, and financial issues.
Knowledge & Skills Needed
- Familiarity with applicable local, Sub-District, Province and Thailand property rental laws and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal & business communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Competence with office management software, particularly QuickBooks Online
- Knowledge of basic Accounting and financial reporting
- Experience with Real Estate is a definite advantage.
- Ability to work alone or within a team environment.
Aiming for 30th June 2019
An attractive salary will be discussed with suitable applicants.
About Us: Please refer and read the ‘About Us’ menu on our website.
Contact Us: Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org