Senior Sales Consultant
Regional Manager – Isan Real Estate.
Reports To: The Senior Sales Consultant / Regional Manager will report to our General Manager, Duean Draper.
Job Overview: As an Exclusive, boutique Brokerage and Real Estate Company recognised as an Award-winning Real Estate Agency, Isan Real Estate is continually seeking opportunities to expand and provide an unparalleled service to owners and buyers of various property types within Thailand. In order to expand a provide our unique service to our national and international clientele, we seek applications from dedicated professionally minded, energetic, goal setting staff who aspire themselves to achieving greatness within the company and for themselves.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells and obtains existing or new Real Estate listings by establishing contact and developing trust and honest relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Identifies new trends and opportunities or new clientel by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information within our CRM system.
- Maintains high level of quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional events.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Must have excellent Presentation Skills personally and Professionally, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, High dedicated Energy Level to obtain your goal, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Team Player
A modern vehicle is required for presenting clients to prospective homes and Real Estate. A current Driver’s License.
Must be Thai National citizen with a good command of English in spoken or written form. A combination of these 2 languages and possibly Mandarin would be an advantage. As our quota allows, we will consider international applications should they meet with Immigration requirements
Hours of work: Achieving success has no boundaries. A determined person will manage their time to meet client needs. Our normal working days are 6 Days
Training: We have developed our unique personalized sales Training. We will provide this training plus any external training to assist the applicant to achieve company goals and personal goals. We want you to be successful and will stand by you.
Holidays: We understand the demands of such a rewarding job. Therefore, we offer 14 days, fully paid, Annual Leave.
Region: Our preferred region is NE Thailand, however depending on the candidate’s application and experience, we will consider other regions.
Remuneration: A generous, well above average wage, retainer will be paid to successful candidates. Negotiable with experienced professionals.
Commission: Isan Real Estate has an extremely attractive 3-tiered commission scheme, which if reached monthly, will reward candidates extremely well. This will be discussed with suitable applicants.
Start Date: There are current opportunities available now, as we expand operations.
About Us: Please refer and read the ‘About Us’ menu on our website.
Contact Us: Send CV to email@example.com